Our Client is an International Shipping Company. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire an Account Executive to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Manage a full set of accounts independently and produce monthly management report on time.
- Inter co-billing and reconciliation, update aging report, quarterly GST submission.
- Generate invoices and process payments, journal adjustments and XBRL filing.
- Account related admin support e.g. filing, photocopy the financial report
- Manage tax queries, update receipts and cash flow, liaise with the bank(s) staff & auditors
- Other duties as and when assigned
To excel in this position, you should have:
- At least 3 to 4 year(s) and above of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel applications
- Possess a pleasant disposition
- Bilingual in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
Our client can offer an attractive package and excellent long term career opportunity at a highly respected and market leading business.