Our client is an international ship onwer, due to business expansion they are looking for a Accounts Assistant (6 months contract) to join the team.
In this position, you will:
- Bank reconciliations with appropriate documentation and investigations on unreconciled items
- Check and record supplier invoices with accurate coding and breakdown
- Prepare payments for supplier invoices and request approval
- Check and reply suppliers on statement of accounts
- Follow up with proper filing and scanning
- Support in all others a hoc tasks as may be assigned by Finance Manager
To excel in this position, you should have:
- Graduate/To be graduate in Accounting
- Experience of shipping industry could be considered an advantage
- Master of Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of Oracle accounting system will be considered an advantage
- Good communication skill
- Voluntary and independent in your work, ready to challenge status quo and willing to go the extra step in order to accomplish your objectives and provide high value-added work
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.