Our Client is a leading MNC shipping business. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire an Application Analyst to join them in Singapore.
In this position, you will be working on IT Applications used by staff on shore and on board ships. Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the Master Database and perform impact analysis of any changes
- Test scenarios for any proposed changes to the applications
- Develop diagrams and flow charts for operational system workflows
- Perform UAT Testing and end to end system tests to validate any new releases
- Report any issues to the vendor and ensure follow up
- Facilitate discussions with users (Superintendents, vessel crew, etc), vendors, project team to improve operational processes to the system
- Conduct application training for end users
- Support day to day system issues of users on shore and on ships
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with shipping/marine ERP system
- Master data management experience
- Technical skills – advanced Excel, SQL, programming skills
- Strong analytical skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business in the shipping industry. Great office and team environment. The role will be on an initial 1-year contract which may be renewed.