To be suitably qualified for this role, you need to be an ex-seafarer on board container vessels, minimum 2nd Officer & above.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Bunker Consumption/Purchase
- Classification/Specification of ships
- Performance of ships
- Vessel safety/planning
- Overseeing of stowage planning and a team of stowage planners (local and regional)
- Claims management with legal department that include damage, cargo claims etc
- Other duties : Stevedoring, etc.
This role comes with a comprehensive salary package and offers the right candidate a great opportunity for career progression.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities.