Our Client is a leading international shipping company. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire an Automation Specialist to join them in their Kuala Lumpur office.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Assess, test, develop and implement approaches for introducing emerging automation technologies in global support functions and business units, with a specific near-term focus on Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Act as the process owner towards pilots, learning methodology, best practices and automation coding requirements associated with specific automation tools
- Design a framework for identifying the opportunities set for RPA implementation across the organization and enable prioritization for implementation
- Prepare detailed process design documents in conjunction with process owners and process experts that enable assessment of automation viability, scope and eventually detailed RPA coding
- Utilize new technologies significantly improve internal efficiency and quality. Near-term this includes RPA and Data & Analytics, with longer-term technologies including Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, and Artificial intelligence
- Liaise with external partners to find, develop, test and produce new products and solutions
- Participate in legacy related projects to strengthen the overall business infrastructure
- Support other functional areas in adaption and utilization of new technologies
- Utilize agile methodology to develop new products and solutions
To excel in this position, you should have:
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in Finance, supply chain, IT, operations or other relevant businesses.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, including SharePoint
- Strong systems knowledge and experience with SAP
- Deep insight in software like Ui Path, Blue Prism or similar RPA software
- Experience with other automation cloud software and tools
- Service-minded, efficient, structured and pro-active
- Ability to cooperate with all the levels in the organization as well as external stakeholders
- Strong process knowledge of multiple processes like accounting, reporting, supply chain or operations
- Technical understanding and passion
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, internal control standards, IT standards and audit requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in an international environment
- Ability to challenge the “as is” and inspire the organization to join the journey of breaking the old
- Analytical mindset
- Demonstrate creative thinking
- Good thinking process
- May required some traveling
Our client can offer an attractive package and excellent long term career opportunity at a highly respected and market leading business.