Our client is a Dry Bulk Shipping Owner / Operator. Due to business expansion, they are currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join their team in Singapore.
In this position, you will be working as part of the commercial/chartering team and will be focusing on developing new business and longer-term projects. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new cargo accounts and business
- Identifying potential COAs, negotiating and finalizing terms
- Contributing to the dry bulk shipping commercial strategy
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant commercial experience in dry bulk shipping – likely to have around 7-10 years in chartering, etc
- Track record of developing new business
Our Client is a well-established business with a recognized name and solid reputation in the market so they have a good platform for developing new business. For the right person, they can offer a good working environment and secure long term employment.