Our Client is a ship owner / operator. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Chartering Manager to work in their Singapore team.
In this role you will be doing operating type business focusing on the dry bulk market. Responsibilities will include:
- Building the cargo book, working with existing customers and finding new opportunities to arrange COAs and book spot cargos
- Taking in vessels on time charter to operate cargos
- Fixing of owned ships
- Negotiating best rates and terms for company
- Making recommendations on long term TC and S&P of vessels
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Dry Bulk Chartering experience – likely to have at least 7 years experience
Our Client is an established and stable business and can offer good long term career prospects.