Our client is an international ship owner, due to business expansion they are looking for Financial Analyst to join the team.
In this position, you will:
- Produce monthly results (management / Flash / Forecast) using standard costs.
- Produce monthly management result by using standard costs and quoted costs.
- Prepare the yearly budget and quarterly revisions and coordinate with line business control officer/business controller
- Gap analysis between management, flash and forecast and alert the management in case of deviation. Make proposals to allow for correction.
- Make sure all rules and regulations enforced by Group Corporate Control are applied and adhered to.
- Produce any profitability analysis as required.
- Monthly meeting to discuss results.
To excel in this position, you should have:
- Degree from a recognized university
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar function preferably from a maritime environment.
- Ability to engage and build strong work relationship with Operation, Commercial and Management for effective influence and being considered dependable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines within tight time frames.
- Good organizational and analytical skills with a mature methodical approach to tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems and offer innovative solutions; not afraid of challenges and learning new things.
- Customer focus yet strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office (especially in Microsoft Excel). Not afraid of learning new systems
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.