Our Client is an International Shipping Company. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Conduct monthly financial analysis and prepare management reports
- Develop, maintain and analyze budget and financial modeling.
- Participate in ad-hoc business projects and evaluate business opportunities using a financial model.
To excel in this position, you should have:
- Hands-on ability in preparing financial and management reports for business performance presentation
- Sound knowledge and compliance with statutory reporting requirements
- University Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of both audit experience and commercial exposure
- Competent with a financial model to support management decision making
- A resourceful team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills
Our client can offer an attractive package and excellent long term career opportunity at a highly respected and market leading business.