Our Client is an MNC ship manager with global operations and managing a large and diverse fleet on behalf of multiple shipowner clients. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire a Fleet Manager.
In this position, you will be responsible for a team of superintendent managing a fleet of ships on behalf of various owners. Responsibilities will include:
- Effective leader ensuring team carry out good quality technical management at optimal cost
- Interact with customers and provide good relationship management
- Oversee budgeting process for vessels including day to day management, dry dockings, etc
- Involvement in any projects such as ballast water, scrubbers, dry dockings, etc
- Will be responsible for the assigned fleet which could be bulkers or tankers
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years shore based experience in ship management
- Some managerial/supervisory experience is required
- Experienced as Chief Engineer on board cargo ships
Our Client can offer an attractive market-related package. You will be joining one of the leading international players in ship management with a strong and growing presence in Singapore.