Our Client is an Indonesian ship owner/ship manager. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire a Fleet Manager or Senior Superintendent to join them in Indonesia.
In this role, you will be technically managing a group of vessels. These could be dry bulk, container ships, ro-ros etc. Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day technical management of assigned vessels
- Managing the budget for vessels
- Planning of maintenance and repairs
- Overseeing dry dockings
- Managing Superintendents and Technical Assistants
To be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Seafaring experience as Chief Engineer
- At least 5 years shore based experience with reputable ship manager
- Experience with the dry fleet – bulk carriers, containers, ro-ros etc
- Fluent in English and Bahasa – ESSENTIAL
For the right person, our client can cover relocation costs and offer expat benefits such as housing and car with driver. This is an excellent long term opportunity to relocate to Indonesia and join an established and growing ship owner.