Our client is an international ship owner. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire a Fleet Manager to join them in Singapore.
In this position, you will be responsible for the technical management of a fleet of chemical tankers. Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee ship management for the fleet
- Responsible for budgeting
- Oversee dry dockings
- Visiting and inspecting the vessels
- Supporting commercial team on claims and technical matters
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Chief Engineer with experience on chemical tankers
- Likely to have around 2-5 years relevant shore based experience managing chemical tankers
For the right person, our client can offer an attractive salary package. They are a well-regarded owner with a quality fleet.