Our client is an international ship owner, due to business expansion they are looking for a HR Coordinator to join the team.
In this position, you will be involved in:
HR Recruitment & On-Boarding
- Ensures the complete submission of pre-employment requirements.
- Prepares and issues Company ID to new hires.
- Coordinates induction program for new hires
- Maintains the employees’ personal files.
- Documents all staff movement like transfers and promotions.
- Prepares regular appointment letters.
- Prepares salary Review letters.
- Assists in employee engagement activities.
- Maintains the employees’ leave database.
- Prepares documents for internal and external audit requirements.
- Source candidates from schools for On-the-Job (OJT) trainees.
- Handles employee verification requested by external parties.
- Provides other administrative support to the department.
Employee Benefits / Others
- Prepares the requests for single employees’ medical reimbursement.
- Coordinates with the Company uniform committee and uniform supplier.
- Sends the separation clearance form and Exit interview forms to leavers for their completion and submits them to Finance for the final pay computation.
- Prepares the requests for the salaries of temporary employees.
- Prepares Certificate of Employment requests.
To excel in this position, you should have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related disciplines
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in HR function. Fresh graduates will also be considered for this position
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company. Our client can offer an attractive salary based on experience.