Our Client is a ship owner with a diverse fleet. Due to business developments they are looking to hire an Assistant Manager to join their Marine Insurance team in Singapore.
Reporting to Head of Insurance your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day responsibility for the claims function
- Handling of P&I / H&M / Cargo claims
- Supervising work of Claims Executive
- Working with P&I Club, Underwriters etc
- From time to time support Head of Dept with insurance placement
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have at least 5 years experience in marine insurance and claims handling
- Degree in relevant subject
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (because you will be dealing with Chinese clients and contracts written in Chinese)
Our Client is an established and stable company and can offer excellent long term career development prospects.