Our Client is an international container shipping line with global operations. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their Marketing team.
This is an internal Business Analyst role and you will be doing a mix of systems work, analytical work, and reporting:
- Project work on the CRM (customer relationship management) system including
- liaising with the IT developers on customizations
- Liaise with the vendors on contractual matters
- Manage data lists, user records, security
- Maintain and customize applications
- Work with users on best practices
- Analyze and track marketing best practice
- Build and manage regular revenue/volume performance reports using Microsoft BI and Excel
- Work with Marketing and Trade teams on best practice initiatives
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- University Degree – Maritime Studies graduate preferred
- Previous experience with CRM system would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – speaking and writing and able to communicate with people at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and gain experience in the commercial/marketing team. Our client has a good team culture and can support your career development.