Our client is an international ship owner. Due to business developments, they are currently looking to hire an Operations Manager to join them in Singapore.
In this position, you will be heading operations and leading a global team. Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for vessel operations for chemical tanker fleet
- Manage a team of Operators across multiple locations
- Work to define and implement effective operations processes
- As part of the management team coordinate processes with chartering and claims team
- Support team with more challenging operations matters
- Hands-on vessel operations when required
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Experienced in vessel operations of chemical tankers – likely to have around 7 to 10 years experience
- Experience in managing an operations team
Our client can offer a competitive market-related salary and benefits package. They are an established and successful business with a quality fleet.