Our Client is an international ship owner / operator. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Senior Executive to work in Post Fixture Control.
In this position you will be linking Finance and Operations and interacting with people internally and externally. So you will have exposure to post fixture and accounting as well as being able to use your IT / systems skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure invoices are raised in accordance with charter parties and recaps
- Track and update incoming receipts
- Process port disbursements, bunker invoices, commission invoices etc
- Follow up with Operations team to finalize completed voyage
- Prepare monthly reports and lead monthly Time Charter Equivalent meeting
- Other ad hoc and project work relating to operations & finance
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience preferably in post fixture operations
- Diploma in Maritime Studies or Accounting
- Good system skills and experience
Our client can offer an attractive salary package and excellent working conditions and team environment. This role will be working office hours (not on call 24/7) so you can have a good work life balance.