Our Client is an MNC shipping services business offering a wide range of services to an extensive and international client base. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire a Sales Executive / Account Manager to join them in Singapore.
In this position, you report to the Sales Director and will be front line sales person engaging with existing customers and developing new business. Responsibilities will include:
- Account managing existing customers looking for opportunities to cross-sell
- Developing new business by identifying and prospecting with new customers
- Selling a full range of services offered to ship owner customers
- Understand the customer needs and the services offered
- Conduct technical conversations with customers at the senior level
- Provide tailored solutions to customers based on their individual needs
- Being out of the office meeting customers and developing sales
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have 2 to 3 years sales experience in shipping / maritime industry
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering
Our client can offer an attractive package for the right person. They are one of the leaders in the shipping industry and have a dynamic work environment. This role will give you the opportunity to travel and you will have a wide range of services to sell.