Our Client is a leading international ship owner. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire an SAP Transportation Management (TM) Expert to join them in Singapore.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the successful delivery of the solution architecture, design and implementation of SAP-based solution program
- Support and document the business, functional & non-functional requirements of the program.
- Should be able to adapt to existing procedures and to be able to provide alternate solutions to the complex problems.
- Subject to the above, in a practical and cost-effective manner
- Define the Solution Architecture of solutions based on SAP platforms and ensures (accountability) its successful implementation
- Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment on requirements, solution designs as well as compliance with Enterprise Architecture principles, policies, standards, and directions
- Communicate effectively and clarify the requirements for the development/build teams.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on any change requests that affect the approved Solution Architecture and its compliance with the Enterprise Architecture principles, policies, standards, and directions.
To excel in this position, you should have:
- At least 8 years’ experience in SAP systems analysis, design, development, and implementation.
- Hands on experience in SAP TM 9.x
- SAP TM Techno-functional consultant should have in-depth experience in configuration setup for various processes. Should have knowledge about Standard SAP TM scenarios like LSP (Ocean).
- Develop a strong understanding of the function of the legacy systems that interface with the SAP Transportation Management (TM) in order to effectively support and improve the on-going architecture.
- Should have experience in SAP TM configuration and ABAP – debugging skills for Forwarding Order Management, Planning, Freight Order Management, Charge Calculation, Forwarding and Freight Settlement.
- Should have a good understanding of SAP TM Quote to Cash process, Transportation planning, routing, freight rates and integration with other SAP systems.
- Should have experience in SAP TM BOPF Framework, Business objects, usage of BOBT transaction.
- Experience in working with interfaces connecting SAP and Non SAP allocations
- Must have knowledge on Integration with ERP (Order Integration, Shipment Integration, and Settlement Integration), SAP Event Management, Output Management – Post processing Framework, PI, Idocs, RFC.
- Assist with testing activities including, creating test scenarios, scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- ABAP development skills a plus
Our client can offer an attractive package and excellent long term career opportunity at a highly respected and market leading business.