Our Client is an offshore shipowner based in Singapore. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire a Senior Accountant.
In this position, you will report to the Finance Manager and will have broad responsibilities including preparing a full set of accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing a full set of accounts in line with IFRS
- Preparing consolidations
- Reviewing and overseeing ship management accounts
- Monitoring and following up on receivables and payables
- Preparing GST submission
- Management reporting
- Liaise with Auditors on statutory filing, audit and tax matters
- Involved in budgeting and planning
- Involved in system and process improvements
The ideal person for this position will be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have at least 5 years of relevant experience in accounting
- Experienced in full set of accounts
- Shipping experience – strongly preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and secure offshore ship owner and take on a diverse finance role.