Assistant Manager/Senior Executive (Terminal Operations)
Well Established Shipping MNC
In this role, you will need to fulfil the following function:
- Overseeing terminal operations as well as supervising the terminal companies globally
- Ensuring profit maximisation involving the company’s Liner and Terminal business
- Be involved in overseeing the process of investment planning, budgeting and profit/loss
- Provide support in terms of research and exploring new investment opportunities
- Degree in Maritime, Business or other related discipline.
- Ideal candidate should be someone with relevant experience in container terminal in a liner shipping trade.
- Analytical and numerically inclined.
- Independent, commercially driven with sound container terminal operation knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
An attractive package awaits the successful candidate.