Our Client is a ship owner with a fleet of offshore workboats. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Technical Manager to be based in Singapore.
In this position you will be responsible for technical operations and maintenance of the fleet. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Superintendents
- Managing the Procurement team
- Responsible for managing the budget for technical operation of vessels
- Planning and overseeing dry docking, maintenance, repairs
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong technical shipping background
- Seafaring experience as Chief Engineer / 2nd Engineer would be beneficial
- Previous management experience
- Good people management skills
- Good financial management and budgeting skills
Our client is an established and stable business and can offer solid long term prospects.