Our client is an international shipping business with a large fleet of owned and operated vessels. Due to business developments, they are now looking to hire a Vessel Performance Manager to be based in Singapore.
In this position you will work closely with Technical Managers and other members of the ship management and commercial teams.
Responsibilities will include:
• Monitor, analyse and report on vessel performance with particular focus on energy and fuel efficiency
• Highlight areas that can be improved on and work with the relevant colleagues to drive improvements
• Continuously look for ways to improve vessel performance and fuel efficiency
To be considered for this position you should be able to demonstrate:
• Seafaring experience – ideally having sailed as Chief Engineer
• Shore based experience in technical shipping and likely to have 2 – 3 years plus experience in a similar role
• Container / Liner shipping experience is preferred
• Excellent communication skills
Our client can offer an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop a career in a solid and market leading international shipping business.